PARLEYS GULLY RULES
PERTINENT SALT LAKE CITY ORDINANCE REQUIREMENTS:
FIDOS WANTS TO REMIND YOU OF THESE RULES SPECIFIC TO PARLEYS
- Dogs must be under immediate voice and sight control. This means you MUST keep your dog in sight and be able to control your dog by command—immediately. If you cannot control your dog by command, it must be on a leash.
- You must clean up after your dog and remove/dispose of pet waste. To establish that you are prepared to do so, & you must, at all times, carry tools (bags or other devices) necessary to pick up and dispose of pet waste.
- Dogs MUST NOT chase or disturb wildlife.
- Aggressive dogs must be leashed at all times or left at home.
- All persons are limited to two adult dogs.
- Dogs must be licensed and vaccinated.
- Puppies not yet fully vaccinated must be left at home
- DO NOT allow your dog to jump on other individuals or interfere with another person’s dog.
- Dogs must be leashed in all developed areas—including developed parks, parking lots, picnic areas, private property and open roads.
- You MUST have a leash with you at all times and leash your dog upon request.
- The off leash area does not begin until the first bridge (at the Bottom of the hill).
- Dogs are not allowed off leash on the south side of the river.